terça-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2014

My Instagram Pics - January II

Hi Party People!

So this January is gone! Welcome February, month of love!!!

I'm going to start posting twice a month, my Instagram pics. I think it's a fun way to show what I've been doing. What do you think?!

I love January, because it gives me such strength to know that January is a beginning. I had a lot of meetings and a lot of exciting things are happening but I can't reveal nothing for now.

Don't forget to follow my Instagram: ritasilvamakeupartist

Thank you!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


Olá Party People!

Este Janeiro já passou! Por isso bem-vindo Fevereiro, mês do amor!!!

Vou começar a postar duas vezes por mês, as minhas fotos do Instagram. Acho que é uma maneira divertida de mostrar o que tenho feito. O que acham?!

Adoro Janeiro, porque dá-me muita força saber que Janeiro é um começo. Tive muitas reuniões e muitas coisas excitantes estão a acontecer mas não posso revelar nada para já.

Não se esqueçam de seguir o meu Instagram: ritasilvamakeupartist

Obrigada!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang





The best!



Best dinner this month...



Meetings at a Pub...



Can't live without my notebooks...



My fav Red at the moment...



So cute...



Ahahahahaha! :D



I love you...



Prince... =)



Crazy friends...



Thinking...



Rocking porcelain skin!!! 



Nails by Elegant Touch



Madame Tussaud! OMG!!!



Natural Face, simple ways...



Work and Starbucks...
   

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário