segunda-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2014

My Instagram Pics- February I

Hey Party People!

How was your weekend? Mine was working (as usual) and having fun with friends! We did a barbecue and the food was so good! Yummi!

So this post is to show you my Instagram pics, so far, of February.

This month professionally has been one of the best, probably in one year or so. And I can't live without my work, so I was in need of some good things happening in this area!

I also celebrated Valentine's Day! And it was so sweet!

February for me was like January for a lot of people! The beginning of a lot of good things!

I'm in love with this month! How about you?

Hope you like it and don't forget to follow me on Instagram: ritasilvamakeupartist

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!!



Olá Party People!

Como foi o vosso fim-de-semana? O meu foi a trabalhar (como de costume), e a divertir-me com amigos! Fizemos um barbecue e a comida era tão boa! Yummi!

Este post é para vos mostrar as minhas fotos no Instagram, até agora, de Fevereiro.

Este mês a nível profissional foi dos melhores, provavelmente no espaço de um ano. E não consigo viver sem o meu trabalho, por isso estava mesmo a precisar que acontecessem coisas boas nesta área!

Também celebrei o Dia de São Valentim! E foi tão doce!

Fevereiro para mim foi como Janeiro para muitos! O começo de muitas coisas boas!

Estou apaixonada por este mês! E vocês?

Espero que gostem e não se esqueçam de me seguir no Instagram: ritasilvamakeupartist

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang





ahahah!




Close up... Neutral colors... 




Oh yes, we saw Prince Live! The one and only... Such an amazing concert!




One of the biggest lessons in my life! I cross any ocean for my friends. I just have a different definition of friend at this point in life...




Waiting for my boo :D




Greta behind the mask...




 Foooooood! :D
Believe me when I say. Nobody, but nobody is going to achieve your dreams for you! So do it!




A beautiful bride...




Sick but still rocking a look of the day...




Special Collaboration On Mode!




Nobody can Hold us Down!!!




Makeup Mess...




10 years ago... No matter what they say baby, we are still going strong! :D 




Kandee love :D




Trying new things :D




A special bride...



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário