quinta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2014

Instagram Pics - My January

Hi Party People!

Today, I was so lazy in the morning! Normally I get up at about 7.30 /8 a.m. But yesterday I had trouble sleeping so, I got up at 11.30 a.m. Do you believe that?! I don't feel that good when I "waste" time like this. But sometimes our body has to take a break! Am I right?!

I got a bit nostalgic today, that happens to me a few times, so I wanted you Party People, to take a look at my Instagram pics. It's always good to remember some moments.

So this has been my January so far.

And don't forget to follow my Instagram for daily updates! Just look for: ritasilvamakeupartist

Hope you like it!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


Olá Party People!

Hoje, fui tão preguiçosa de manhã! Normalmente levanto-me ás 7.30h/8h. Mas ontem tive dificuldades em dormir, por isso, acordei ás 11h. Acreditam nisso?! Não me sinto muito bem quando "desperdiço" tempo desta forma. Mas ás vezes o nosso corpo precisa de uma pausa! Estou certo?!

Fiquei um pouco nostálgica hoje, isso acontece-me algumas vezes, por isso queria que vocês Party People, vissem as fotos do meu Instagram. É sempre bom recordar alguns momentos.

Este tem sido o meu Janeiro até agora.

E não se esqueçam de me seguir o meu Instagram para actualizações diárias! Procurem por: ritasilvamakeupartist

Espero que gostem!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang




Walk with the best and become one...




People's Choice Awards were an inspiration for us girls... 




Natural talent is good but working hard is the way to go...




Amazing lipstick by O Boticário...




SO good to receive goodies like this! Thank you Su Ferreira...




The highlight of my month! Such an important letter and felt so happy and humble when I read it! Thank you my dear friend Su Ferreira...




One of my best friends... Words can't describe how amazing this babe is =)




Got to keep the spirit high... 




Looking at this pic makes me happy...




My new baby! Can't wait for it to arrive...by Romwe...




The love of my life... I love you :)




New hair cut...




One of my works...




New babies! Thank you Judith...




Lesson in life...

2 comentários:

  1. mais uma pessoa que eu tenho de me lembrar de procurar lá! se bem que nunca consigo encontrar ninguem... grrrrrr!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :) Basta ires ao motor de pesquisa. Mas se tiveres dificuldades coloca no google: How to follow someone on instagram, e deve-te aparecer informações =) xo

    ResponderEliminar