terça-feira, 15 de outubro de 2013

My Healthy Lifestyle- Food

Hi Party People,

Some of you might know that more then a month ago I started bodybuilding and eating healthy. So this post is to show some of the meals that I have been doing. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

My objective is not to lose weight but to eat more protein and to reduce massively my junk food consumption. In London junk food is everywhere and it's very cheap. So the temptation is great. But I've been managing to stay away from it, with some effort.

With this diet I lost 5kilos in a month. Went from 63kilos to 58kilos. And eating way more then before the diet. So party people, this is proof that eating clean even when you eat more then before is the solution. Top it up with exercise and your body will change.

If you want me to post some of the recipes just tell me.

Hope you like it!
xo


Olá Party People,

Alguns de vocês devem saber que à mais de um mês atrás comecei a fazer bodybuilding e a comer de forma saudável. Por isso este post é para mostrar algumas das refeições que tenho andado a fazer. Pequeno-almoço, almoço e jantar.

O meu objectivo não é perder peso mas sim comer mais proteína e reduzir de forma radical o meu consumo de "comida de plástico". Em Londres "comida de plástico" está por todo o lado e é muito barata. Por isso a tentação à grande. Mas tenho conseguido afastar-me dessas porcarias, com algum esforço.

Com esta dieta perdi 5kilos num mês. Fui de 63kilos para 58kilos. E como muito mais do que comia antes da dieta. Por isso party people, esta é a prova que comer saudável mesmo quando se come mais do que antes é a solução. Em conjunto com exercício garanto que o vosso corpo começa a mudar.

Se quiserem que coloque algumas das receitas apenas digam-me.

Espero que gostem!
Beijinhooos


















1 comentário: