segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2013

Vacations Portugal Way

Hi Party People,

It's the beginning of the week and I'm feeling good! What about you?!

Here are some pics from my vacations in Portugal. I went to the music festival Super Bock Super Rock, Lisbon, Figueira da Foz, Coimbra, Estarreja e my city Porto!

I was supposed to go to Spain to the Isle Cies, but the bad weather made it impossible. :(

How are your vacations going?

Hope you like it!
xo


Olá Party People,

Aqui estão algumas fotos das minhas férias em Portugal. Fui ao festival de música Super Bock Super Rock, Lisboa, Figueira da Foz, Coimbra, Estarreja e a minha cidade Porto!

Era suposto ir a Espanha ás Ilhas Cies, mas o mau tempo tornou isso impossível. :(

Como estão a correr as vossas férias?

Espero que gostem!
Beijinhoos 


















Thank you for the pics: João Camilo, Carla Cunha and Lili Makes

1 comentário: